Tender for Facilitator for Benefit Check Clinics
The purpose of this programme is to provide Benefit Checker Clinics in a number of locations throughout the North of Ireland. These include: Belfast, Dungannon, Armagh, South Derry.
The project will be specific to those who have been bereaved or injured as a result of the conflict.
The Project will run from March 2017 until April 2018.
Due to the sensitivity surrounding the work carried out within Relatives for Justice, complete confidentiality and a non-judgmental approach should be taken at all times.
0To tender please provide:
- A cover letter detailing your hourly rate inclusive of VAT.
- A copy of your most updated CV.
- Tender applicants must include the name, address, telephone number and email addresses of two clients who may be contacted for references in connection with the proposed contract.
- A proposal on how you might deliver benefits check clinics to victims and survivors of the conflict
Evaluation of proposals:
The Contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous proposal applying the following award criteria, not necessarily in this order:
- Relevant skills, expertise and qualifications of the designated personnel in delivering a benefit check;
- Understanding and awareness of the requirements of the programme, including the context for the work of Relatives For Justice;
- Feasibility and credibility of proposed approach and scope and quality of deliverables;
- Cost and value for money.